KSA Engineers, Inc. was hired by the City of Selma to provide a conceptual layout for a park master plan at Davenport Park located in the Selma Park Estates Subdivision.
The project included:
- Site grading to accommodate all facilities
- Granite trail and sidewalk
- Horseshoe and washer pits
- Two parking areas
- Water distribution line to accommodate domestic, fire, and irrigation needs
- Restroom facilities
- Sanitary sewer to serve the on-site restrooms
- Site electrical including area lights
The project required bid documents for a landscape plan, a granite trail, and a playground. KSA also designed all new park facilities including off-site water and sewer and was responsible for construction administration assistance to the City.